Follow us
Home > Product > Roller Brush > European Roller Brush

4 Mini Slip-on Roller Brush

A paint roller is a paint application tool used for painting large flat surfaces rapidly and efficiently. The paint roller typically consists of two parts: a "roller frame," and a "roller cover." Depend on its structure, there are European type and American type. And American...